Last Sunday, I hurried to “Life Source” to donate blood; I told myself today is the day. I have been pushing this appointment for a long time. I had a pretty tight schedule that day; I have already had the appointment booked over the phone. A Family Sunday Breakfast, A decent Sunday lunch for Husband, Truffle mac for my young child, Cleaning chores all done to perfect.
As I left home, I felt so accomplished and happy that I am finally & "actually" making to the Blood donation. It is been a while that I have done the blood donation, as one of the pre-requisite is that you can’t donate if you had been out of the country in last 11 months. On that condition, I have not been able to give blood for past 2 yrs.
There was no crowd and they were winding up. Lucky me, I picked the right schedule. The Nurse reminded me about the hemoglobin test for Iron content before the actual procedure. I have completely forgotten about it. I casually walked into booth like cabin and let myself be pricked for blood. In few seconds, the lady said “Sorry Mam, We cannot draw your blood. Your hemoglobin should be 12.5. It is 12.2.” Looking at my startled “What did you just say” expression she continued “ I know it is very few points apart. But Sorry, we can’t proceed”
I thanked them and left the facility quietly. I got into my car and remained still, shocked and stricken by the disbelief that I am actually refused and rejected. Oh! Boy! I cant make the blood donation because my blood is not eligible. I sat there until those ladies came out closing it down for the day. As I started home, thoughts were racing thru my minds.
1. I called for the appointment
2. I took care of my responsibilities at home
3. I got to the facility as expected
4. I have desire and willingness to give blood
Yet, I have not made sure that I am eating well and keeping my blood nourished for the donation.
Not to mention the proclamation to my husband as if I had already donated a gallon of blood.
I was immediatley reminded of the Message from Feb 15, 2013 on the Inheritance Of Kingdom Of GOD – Part 2. i.e. Who CANNOT inherit the Kingdom Of GOD.
Isn’t that true? Kingdom Of GOD is just like that. It cannot be received just by desiring to be part of it or fantasizing about it.
1. We can go to church and attend every prayer night and bible study classes
2. Had accepted Jesus Christ as our savior
3. We could have done an awesome job in maintaining a balance between spiritual and social life
4. Have the desire to meet Jesus face to face in heaven
Yet, if we fail to have required the quality in us mentioned in Gal 6:22 OR Because we had that one…just one of the least favorable quality listed in 10 Commandments , quoted in 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 then we cannot be accepted in Kingdom of GOD.
After Salvation, the next step is Sanctification. Sanctified Spirits alone can reach heaven.
During the sanctification process we are challenged in this life, Yet with the help of Jehovah Nissi we can overcome the following non favorable,..THE NO NO characters
1. Lying (Levi 19:11; Acts 5:3-4; Col 3:9;Rev 14:5)
2. Glutton (Deu 21:20;Prov 23:2, 23:21,28;7)
3. Greed (Prov 15:27,28:25, 29:4;Mark 7:22; Col 3:5)
4. Envy (Job 5:2; Prov 14:30;Mark 7:22; Gal 5:26; James 3:16)
5. Curse (Levi 19:14,20:9;Rom 12:14)
6. False witness (Levi 19:11)
7. Idle & Lazy (Prov 10:4,12:27;Heb 6:12)
8. Drinking (I Cori 6:10; Prov 23:21; 1 Cori 6:10; Titus 2:3)
9. Stealing (Levi 19:11; I Cori 6:10; Ephe 4:28)
10. Cheating (Levi 6:2, 19:11; Mark 7:22)
11. Idolatry (I Sam 15:23;Col 3:5;2 Kings 9:22;Eze 23:49;1 Cori 10:14;2 Cor 6:14; Gal 5:20)
12. Slanderring (Levi 19:11; Mark 7:22; I Cori 6:10; Titus 2:3)
13. Swindling (Mark 7:22; I Cori 6:10)
14. Adultery (Exodus 20:14; Levi 20:10; Deu 5:18; Mathew 5:28; Mark 7:22; I Cor 6:9)
15. Sexually Immoral (Col 3:5; 1 Cor 6:9)
16. Hatred (Levi 19:11; Prov 10:12; 1 John 2:3; 1 John 3:11)
17. Rage/Anger (2 Cor 12:20; Gal 5:20; Eph 4:31)
18. Jealousy (2 Cor 12:20; Gal 5:20)
19. Revenge (Levi 19:11; 19:18; Rom 12:19)
20. Arrogance/Pride (Prov 8:13, 11:2,14:3,16:5,16:18,29:23; Mark 7:22; 1 John 2:16, Rom 12:16, James 4:6)
21. Witch Craft (Gal 5:20)
22. Filthy Language (Prov 2:12, 8:13, 10:31, 15:4, 19:1;Col 3:8)
(Few more might have got missed in the above list. Please bear with me, these are the ones I could find for now from Bible)
Just A DROP of an impurity would render the entire can of milk Useless. Just the traces of the above character listed would stop us from entering into Kingdom Of Heaven and make all our efforts Fruitless.
Receiving a Green card or a US Citizenship is considered “gold” because of the grueling process and checks in place to attain it. US government take efforts to make sure the land is safe for the current residents and future residents. It truly makes the Land of Opportunity, a Land of Free. It is for our own GOOD. Imagine the checks for godly people to get into heaven.
Come, let us be prepared, be alert and be ready for the Kingdom Of GOD. Remember we would be living with HIM in HIS mansion :) Hallelujah!!!
Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children.
Tuesday, February 26, 2013
ASK Prayer Night Feb 15 Message
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Leave your comments, reflections, thoughts. May GOD bless you!