Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Sunday, November 16, 2014
Dear Family in Christ,
Please read the below verses over you as a medication you administer into your body, take this into your heart. You will see the healing miracles unfold in your life! Stay blessed
Thanks to Pastor.Michele Cambric for compiling the list for all of us. May the LORD bless Pastor Michele abundantly
Jesus is Lord of my life; sickness and disease have no power over me. I am forgiven and free from sin & guilt.
I am dead to sin and alive unto righteousness (Col. 1:21,
• Jesus bore my sins in His Body on the tree, therefore
I am dead to sin and alive unto God, and by His stripes
I am healed and made whole. (1 Pet. 2:24, Rom. 6:11, 2
Cor. 5:21). Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain.
Therefore, I give no place to sickness or pain. For God
sent His word and healed me (Ps. 107:20).
• You have given me abundant life; I receive that life
through Your Word and it flows to every organ of my
body, bringing healing and health (John 10:10, John
• Heavenly Father, I attend to Your Word. I incline my ear
to Your sayings. I will not let them depart from my eyes. I
keep them in the midst of my heart, for they are life and
healing to all my flesh (Prov. 4:20-22).
• As God was with Moses, so He is with me. My eyes are not
dim and neither are my natural forces abated. Blessed are
my eyes for they see and my ears for they hear (Deut.34:7).
• No evil will befall me, neither shall any plague come near
my dwelling. For You have given your angels charge over
me. They keep me in all my ways. In my pathway is life,
healing and health (Ps. 91:10-11, Prov. 12:28).
• Jesus took my infirmities and bore my sickness. Therefore,
I refuse to allow sickness or pain to dominate my body.
The Life of God flows within me bringing healing to every
fiber of my being (Matt. 8:17, John 6:63).
• I am redeemed from the curse. Gal. 3:13 is flowing in my
blood stream. It flows to every cell of my body, restoring
life and health.
• The life of I Peter 2:24 is a reality in my flesh, restoring
every cell of my body.
• I present my body to God, for it is the temple of the Living
God. God dwells in me and His Life permeates my spirit,
soul, and body so that I am filled with the fullness of God
daily (Rom. 12:1-2, John 14:20).
• My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. I make a
demand on my body to release the right chemicals.
My body is in perfect chemical balance. My pancreas
secretes the proper amount of insulin for life and health
(I Cor. 6:19).
• Heavenly Father, through Your Word You have imparted
Your life to me. That life restores my body with every
breath I breathe and every word I speak (John 6:63,
• That which God has not planted is dissolved and
rooted out of my body in Jesus Name. 1st Peter 2:24
is engrafted into every fiber of my being, and I am alive
with the life of God (Mark 11:23, John 6:63).
• Jesus bore the curse for me; therefore I forbid growths
and tumors to inhabit my body. The life of God within
me dissolves growths and tumors, and my strength and
health is restored.
• Growths and tumors have no right in my body. They are
a thing of the past for I am delivered from the authority
of darkness (Col. 1:13,14).
• Every organ and tissue of my body functions in the
perfection that God created it to function. I forbid any
malfunction in my body in Jesus Name (Gen. 1:28-31).
• Your Word is manifest in my body, causing growths
to disappear. Arthritis is a thing of the past. I make
demands on my bones and joints to function properly
in Jesus Name (Mark 11:23).
• Thank You, Father, that I have a strong heart and lungs.
My heart and lungs beat with the rhythm of life. My
blood flows to every cell of my body restoring life and
health abundantly (Prov. 12:14).
• I have a strong heart. Every heartbeat floods my body
with life and cleanses me of disease and pain (Ex. 23:25,
• I command my blood cells to destroy every disease
germ and virus that tries to inhabit my body. I command
every cell of my body to be normal in Jesus Name (Rom.
5:17, Luke 17:6).
• I am redeemed from the curse of the law and my heart
and lungs beat with the rhythm of life. The Spirit and life
of God's Words flow in me, cleansing my blood of every
disease and impurity (Prov. 4:20-23).
• In Jesus Name, my arteries will not shrink or become
clogged. Arteries, you are clean, elastic, and function
as God created you to function (Luke 17:6, Mark 11:23,
Isaiah 55:11, James 3:2-5).
• The law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus has made me
free from the law of sin and death; therefore, I will notallow sin, sickness, or death to lord it over me (Rom. 8:2,
• In Jesus Name, I forbid my body to be deceived in any
manner. Body, you will not be deceived by any virus
or disease germ. Neither will you work against life or
health in any way. Every cell of my body supports life
and health (Matt. 12:25, 35).
• I speak to the bones and joints of my body. I call you
normal in Jesus Name. My bones and joints will not
respond to any disease; for the Spirit of life of 1st Peter
2:24 permeates every bone and joint in my body with
life and health.
• Father, I make a demand on my bones to produce perfect
marrow. I make a demand on my marrow to produce
pure blood that will ward off sickness and disease. My
bones refuse any off ense of the curse (Prov.16:24, Gal.
• I make a demand on my joints to function perfectly.
There will be no pain or swelling in my joints. My joints
refuse to allow anything that will hurt or destroy their
normal function (Prov. 17:22).
• Body, I speak the Word of Faith to you. I demand that
every internal organ perform a perfect work, for you are
the temple of the Holy Ghost. Therefore, I charge you in
the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the authority
of His Holy Word to be healed and made whole in Jesus'
name (Prov 12:18).
• I will not die, but live and declare the works of God
In Christ Alone
ASK Prayer Team
"Ask, and it will be given to you; Seek, and you will find; Knock, and it will be opened to you"Mathew 7:7
Saturday, November 1, 2014
"Blessed are you, O Israel; Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD, Who is the shield of your help And the sword of your majesty! So your enemies will cringe before you, And you will tread upon their high places."